My house caught on fire because of a defective product, what can I do?

You can and should bring a claim against the manufacture of the product. Many products have a long history of starting fires in homes, destroying property and injuring family members. The law hold manufactures liable when they manufacture or design a defective product. Ron Salazar has represented many clients in product defect cases including cases against home products that cause fires and explosions. If you have questions, or need help, call Ron Salazar at (210) 627-9000.